Razor | Low Profile
Hydration Pouch | 3L
Razor is a low profile hydration pouch 3L (100 oz.) / 2L (70 oz.), specifically designed for integration with MOLLE based ballistic vests and load bearing equipment. WLPS Low Profile bladder is included.
- SOU-4001491503 Multicam
- SOU-4001490203 Coyote
The Razor is the ideal extension to any MOLLE tactical vest when all you need is hydration. The WLPS Low Profile Hydration System is included.
- MOLLE compatible system securely attaches to vests and packs with MOLLE attachments.
- Velcro top opening offers quick and easy reservoir access for cleaning, draining or refilling.
- Unique MOLLE attachment straps for fast convenient removal.
- Closed-cell insulation keeps liquid cool.
- D-Ring attachment buckle for easy mounting on non-MOLLE items.
- Specially designed MOLLE attachment straps for fast dissemble.
- Condensation drain port drains condensation from the insulated reservoir sleeve.
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing for attachment of pouches and equipment.
- Adjustable mounting level: Razor’s position on the vest can be easily altered for a customized fit and improved performance.
- UTAcompatible: The QMT quick connector can be paired with our accessory UTA (sold separately) to refill the Razor from bottle, spigot, and mobile water carrier directly through the drinking tube without removing it from the back.
- Includes 3L WLPS™ Low Profile hydration bladderwith tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™; Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC™ connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT™ has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.