SOURCE DOUBLE D
Double D 45L
3L Hydration Bladder
The Double D 45L offers smart, spacious compartments with its unique transporter flap with two vertical front-pouches. Plus plenty of straps and MOLLE webbing to attach a helmet, tools and wet or dirty gear on the outside of the pack.
- SOU-4010790145 Black
- SOU-4010790245 Coyote
The Double D is designed for action in the field. It ensures the soldier’s agility and mobility with features like the contoured shoulder straps, a rotating boomerang-shaped hip belt for easy body armor integration, compression straps, and an angled top lid to ensure free head movement also when operating in prone firing position.
For pack stability and enhanced load-bearing performance, the Double D features a Suspension System with “T” formed aluminum bars. High-quality materials ensure the protection of the gear stored and durability against tear, abrasion, and rough usage while keeping the backpack as light as possible. The WLPS Low Profile 3L bladder is included in its insulated hydration compartment. The Double D is designed for ballistic vest integration.
- 38L main compartment with zippered inside pocket.
- Generous top lid compartment for quick over-arm access to small essentials while on the move.
- Two 3L expandable front vertical pockets in the transporter flap.
- Wand side pockets for use together with compression straps to hold long items.
- Top pouch with internal organizers for admin items (pens, notebook).
- Water reservoir compartment for 3L bladder with central tube routing (over left or right shoulder).
- Angled top lid with a 45-degree angle enables free head movement, especially while operating in the prone firing position.
- The “boomerang” shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing and Suspension System with T-formed aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back of the user.
- Radio carrier compatible: equipped with two 25mm buckles for mounting a radio holder carrier with an additional horizontal compression strap to stabilize the radio.
- Radio and antenna slots for easy antenna routing with an additional slot for cable routing.
- Transporter Flap for external storage of helmet, jacket, etc.
- 3D mesh on back and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation and heat transfer.
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket.
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items.
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling in the dark or when using gloves.
- Adjustable reinforced sternum strap prevents shoulder straps from digging into armpits and evens load distribution.
- Inside straps and D-Loops keep equipment in place.
- Side straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity.
- Top stabilizers keep the load stable and close to the back.
- Top-load and front access to cargo for top or suitcase-style loading or suitcase-style packing/unpacking.
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front of the backpack, 6 rows of MOLLE webbing on the sides of the backpack.
- Elastic retention loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling.
WLPS Low Profile Water Bladder
Includes SOURCE 3L WLPS low profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction featuring Glass-like™; Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial material.
- Leak-proof Widepac opening.
- Self-sealing SQC™ connecting the drinking tube to the bladder: simply disconnect the drinking tube when inserting/refilling the bladder.
- Drinking valve connected with quick coupling, allows quick attachment of accessories like SOURCE UTA Rapid Refill Adaptor, Helix Valve or filters without spilling.